Leverage The 5-Minute Rule To Become The Best Parent You Can Be
Learn how to have a Thriving Family through 12 “Transformational Parenting Challenges”
It’s easy to BECOME a parent, but it’s not easy to BE a parent.
You get a manual to assemble a simple piece of furniture from IKEA…
But nobody hands you a parenting manual for being a mom and dad.
You’re expected to figure it all out by yourself, one tricky part at a time.
Tantrums, power struggles, constant battles…
Temper, screen time management and sibling battles…
Testing boundaries, schoolwork and chores…
Your list of parenting challenges never gets smaller – it only grows bigger.
You’ve told me this makes you feel powerless as a parent.
That you sometimes just don’t know what to do anymore, because nothing seems to work…
That you end up doing things that you really don’t want to do…
Like yelling, threats and punishments…
That only make you feel guilty…
And deep down, maybe even a bit ashamed.
But worst of all, you do things that leave lasting consequences on your kids 😢.
You know you WANT to do better.
And I know you CAN do better.
It’s not that you didn’t TRY.
When I asked 9,490 parents how they tried solving their parenting challenges in the past, they told they tried everything from books, courses and podcasts… to trial and error, therapy and counseling:
But when I asked them what actually worked for solving their challenges, here’s what they said:
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT.
It’s not your fault that you never finished a 30-hour online course as a busy parent…
That you struggled with implementing vaguely-written advice from a book you read…
That the strategies you were taught worked UNTIL you were in a bad mood or tired…
I know that the resources you acquired were created with the best intentions.
But there’s one part of human psychology that the vast majority of them miss…
The 5-Minute Rule.
From my 40 years of working with 100,000 families, I noticed an interesting trend.
I noticed that the parenting tools that had the BEST success rates took less than 5 minutes to explain and implement.
While traditional education teaches us through long lectures and books, that’s just not how the world works today.
Your life is moving fast, and you are busy. On most days, you probably don’t even manage to do everything that’s already on your agenda.
You want to take time to learn new things, but the question is – when?
The book could have the best advice in the world, but if you never go through it, it will not help you.
As an author of 16 parenting books, this realization first hit me like a ton of bricks.
But it also gave me a new source of motivation!
I wanted to find a way to give busy, modern parents all the help they need, but in such a way that they’ll actually go through and implement it.
That’s how I created the concept of Transformation Challenges.
Instead of writing just another 200-page book, I took my best advice, broke it down into simple steps, and put it in daily e-mails that take 5 minutes to read.
The 5-Minute Rule + Continuous Improvement Principle = The Best Parent You Can Be
Imagine you have a little plot of land that you decide to transform into a garden.
If you remove just 1% of the weeds every day, it might not seem like much at first.
But if you continue removing 1% more each day, over time, you’ll have a clear, beautiful garden.
It’s the same with personal growth.
Small, consistent improvements of 1% every day can lead to big changes over time.
This is called the Continuous Improvement Principle.
To become a 1% better parent today, all you need is to spend 5 minutes on learning something impactful.
Over time, this learning compounds… 1% + 1% + 1%… After 1 year, you’re a 37-times better parent!
This is exactly how my Transformation Challenges work.
Every day you receive a 5-minute email to read.
And, most importantly, every email has a single clear action step.
This is not just dry theory that you’ll forget.
It’s all about putting battle-tested advice into action right away.
It’s almost like having a parenting coach in your pocket, that keeps you accountable by sending you gentle daily reminders on how to become a better parent and thrive as a family.
It only takes 5 minutes a day to become the best parent you can be.
But don’t take my word for it…
This year alone, over 30,000 parents went through these challenges…
Here’s what just some of them said.
They told me they loved how simple the strategies I shared with them are to follow…
That they were finally able to stop yelling at their kids…
That the daily e-mails keep them focused…
That they loved the practical advice and tips for dealing with specific situations…
And that they completely transformed their family relationships:
At the same time, I started receiving hundreds of messages asking me to create more challenges.
And so I did.
I sat down with my team, reviewed the 9,490 survey responses I got from parents over the past few months, and developed a series of transformational challenges that will solve all of the most common parenting problems of busy, modern-day parents.
Then, I took things one step further, and created all the possible resources that will help you get to the desired outcomes even faster.
This is how The Thriving Family Program was born. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to…
The Thriving Family Program
Leverage The 5-Minute Rule To Become The Best Parent You Can Be
The Thriving Family Program is designed in a way to completely transform your family relationships – from A to Z.
During the program, we’ll tackle the 12 most important and common challenges that parents face.
Every month, you will receive:
- A monthly parenting transformation challenge with daily emails full of practical, actionable tips, that take less than 5 minutes a day to read and implement
- Strategies, techniques and frameworks backed by science and 40 years of experience, proven, tested and refined together with 100,000+ families
- Additional printables, workbooks, cheat sheets, scripts and examples that help you solve your parenting challenges step by step (you’ll never wonder what exactly to do next)
NOTE: If you’ve already joined any of the challenges listed below, don’t worry. If that’s the case, we’ll simply fast-track you to the next challenge.
Here’s how you’ll transform your family over the next 12 months:
Month 1: Get Your Kids to Listen
Get your kids to listen and cooperate by using a psychological method to break through their “importance filter” (the hidden reason why they don’t listen to you).
- Discover the 14 tactics that will help you get your kids to listen inside the “Get Your Kids To Listen” Challenge
- Learn why bribes, threats and punishments don’t work and what to do instead.
- Get their attention without losing your voice, time, and energy.
- Become a more confident parent by following the SOS protocol.
- Develop heroic authority that will make your children listen to you more and more every day.
- Overcome their resistance in a respectful and calm manner, without drama.
By the end of the first month, you’ll no longer struggle with getting your kid’s attention. When you say something, they’ll look at you, stop doing what they’re doing and patiently follow your instructions. This will be the first big step in your parenting transformation journey.
Month 2: Screen Time Management & Screen Addictions
Get your kids off the screens. Raise kids to use screens wisely instead of spending all day playing games, hanging out on TikTok, and avoiding the real world.
- Practical techniques designed for your kids to achieve balanced use of their smart devices.
- Learn why simply banning screen time can backfire and what to do instead.
- Prevent the negative consequences screens have on your child’s development.
- Distinguish between your kid’s unproductive and productive use of smart devices.
- Learn how your kid’s screen time can become a productive activity.
- Ensure your child’s safety on the Internet through the implementation of parental control.
By the end of this month, you’ll no longer be frustrated about your kids’ endless hours spent on their devices. Your kids will be empowered with balanced smart device use, transforming screen time into a productive activity with a positive developmental impact.
Month 3: Setting Boundaries
Discover the secret ingredients of parents, teachers and educators that children respect and listen to without objection.
- Learn to set boundaries so that your kids will respect them with much less resistance and protest.
- How to set boundaries so that your kids don’t put them to the test.
- Why shouting, repeating, and threatening only damages the relationship with your kids and what to do instead.
- Become a parent your child both trusts and admires with respect.
By the end of this month you’ll become a guiding figure your kids admire while they naturally respect the limits you set.
Month 4: Household Chores, Discipline & Work Ethics
Motivate your kids to do their chores independently, without your constant nagging, with the help of Internal Motivation Triggers.
- Learn how to tap into your kids’ Internal Motivation Triggers to get them to help you around your house
- Motivate your kids to do their chores independently without your constant reminders and supervision.
- Get your kids to do their chores because they want to, not because they have to.
- Enjoy stress-free afternoons and a clean house when you get back from work.
- Teach your kids how to become more disciplined and develop their work ethic early on.
By the end of this month, you’ll have the confidence that your children are set up for success in their life, because you’ll help them establish the importance of work ethics and responsibility. You’ll also stop feeling like you’re alone for all your household work.
Month 5: Temper Tantrums
Learn how to handle and avoid temper tantrums with the 6FT pedagogical technique. You will discover:
- What to do when “everything is NO”.
- Understand the root causes of temper tantrums and how to manage them.
- Teach your kids how to better handle their emotions.
- Foster a stronger and healthier relationship with your kids.
- Feel more in control, confident, and calm when your kids throw a fit.
- How to avoid resistance and conflicts.
- Create a more peaceful and positive home environment.
In less than 30 days, you’ll have far less temper tantrums in your home, and when they do happen, you’ll be able to deescalate them within minutes, so no family afternoon gets ruined.
Month 6: Short Temper, Anger and Hysteria
Help your kids to independently dissolve anger and regulate emotions with the revolutionary PER (Playful Emotional Regulation) method.
- Discover effective strategies to help your kids dissolve anger and regulate their emotions.
- Understand what your child is trying to express through their behavior.
- Put a stop to your child’s angry outbursts by learning how to prevent them.
- Learn hands-on techniques your child can utilize to self-regulate their feelings of anger.
By the end of this month, you will calm down your child’s angry outbursts. You’ll finally understand the emotions they’re really trying to express. Your home will become more peaceful and filled with meaningful conversations.
Month 7: Become a Peaceful Parent
Learn to argue like you’re supposed to. With the 4i technique, avoid fights, shouting and arguments and achieve cooperation, obedience and a stimulating family atmosphere.
- Learn the techniques that will empower you to maintain control, even in challenging situations with your kids.
- Overcome the distressing feelings of guilt and shame that can follow a parental outburst.
- Create a stress-free environment for your whole family.
- Strengthen the bond with your child after you lose it.
- Keep your cool amidst your child’s public tantrum, when you’re in a rush, or juggling a multitude of tasks.
By the end of this month you’ll know how to transform any challenging situations with your kids into an opportunity for cooperation and bonding. You’ll create a stress-free family environment, overcoming guilt from parental outbursts and maintaining control during public tantrums.
Month 8: Change Any Inappropriate Behavior With Positive Discipline
With a breakthrough psychological method, you will change your child’s inappropriate behavior permanently and in a friendly way… without harsh punishments, emotional wounds of the child and destruction of the mutual relationship.
- Uncover the underlying causes of your child’s misbehavior.
- Your kids will start following your instructions without punishments and baseless threats.
- Avoid destroying your child’s self-esteem and your bond with them.
- Learn which consequences are appropriate for your child’s age and developmental stage.
- Experience less stress as your child’s behavior gradually improves.
By the end of this month, you’ll see a stress-free, positive change in your children’s behavior while preserving their self-esteem and your precious bond.
Month 9: Improve Your Child’s Grades
With the I-M-O formula, your child will be able to complete their schoolwork independently and responsibly – without arguments, tantrums, and backtalk.
- Double your child’s grades with less than 2 hours of studying a day with the “Double Your Child’s Grades Challenge”
- Learn how they can become independent and persistent problem solvers without sitting by them all the time.
- Help them become intrinsically motivated to become a better student without “bribes”, rewards and financial incentives.
- Guide them to develop the habit of organizing their school responsibilities, instead of always waiting for the last minute.
- Increase their focus and concentration to study less and learn more.
By using the advice from this month, you’ll have far less “bad grade talks”, you won’t have to have endless schoolwork battles, and you’ll finally be able to get a good night’s sleep, knowing that your kids have their school completely under control.
Month 10: Transform Your Children’s Strong Will Into Perseverance
Avoid endless pleading, persuasion and motivational speeches and discover the best way to easily motivate your child.
- You’ll learn about 7 STOP signals that will transform your child’s strong will into cooperation.
- Save precious time and nerves by redirecting and engaging your kids so that even more stressful situations run smoothly.
- Teach them the value of “smart” perseverance by showing them when it’s important to keep going and when it’s OK to stop.
- Improve the relationships with your kids and overcome the feelings of guilt by better understanding them and improving communication.
By the end of this month your strong-willed kids will become perseverant, gritty and disciplined.
Month 11: Stop Sibling Battles
Replace arguments, jealousy and violence with a solid bond that will bring them closer together into lifelong allies. Learn collaborative skills to easily improve relationships between your children.
- Discover psychological tools to reduce sibling rivalry.
- Learn how you unknowingly escalate competition and what to do about it.
- Have a game plan for when fighting gets physical.
- Acquire effective conflict resolution tools for all ages.
By the end of this month you will transform siblings from enemies into lifelong best friends.
Month 12: Confidence & Self-Esteem
Unleash your child’s confidence and resilience with the “Confidence-Building Compass,” a neuro-emotional method that will inspire your child to embrace their unique strengths, overcome obstacles, and flourish with confidence.
- Learn why rewards don’t work and what to do instead
- Help your kids harness their innate abilities and talents, setting them on a path to a successful and fulfilling life.
- Inspire them to embrace challenges, persevere in the face of obstacles, and develop a ‘never-give-up’ attitude.
- You will have less on your plate as your kids grow into a more independent individual.
- Acquire tools for building your kids’ leadership capabilities
By the end of this month, you’ll be able to raise confident kids that believe in themselves, stand up for themselves and aren’t afraid to express and voice their opinions.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIALS – ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE THRIVING FAMILY PROGRAM
To make this the best parenting program you ever joined, we’ll send you 8 additional bonus materials throughout the program, when you’ll need them the most.
These bonus materials will help you tackle additional common parenting challenges that might stand in the way of your success (like time constraints, your financial situation and co-parenting), as well as provide you with additional tools to become a Thriving Family faster.
Same-Page Parenting Style Guidebook: align with your partner on your parenting approach and resolve any misalignments in your relationship and parenting style.
50 Time-Saving Life Hacks for Busy Parents – that will easily save you 1-2h every day and will help you balance your work and family life more effectively.
50 Money-Saving Life Hacks For Parents – that will save you at least $100 each month.
Avoiding Parenting Burnout Guidebook: make your well-being a priority again! Spot and prevent the emotional exhaustion caused by the chronic stress of parenting, so you can be the best parent you can be.
The Ultralearning Manual will help your kids increase their focus, soak in new knowledge like a sponge, and become lifelong, curious learners.
The Ultrareading Manual will teach your kids a rare, but extremely valuable skill that will help them acquire new knowledge 2-3x faster – a skill they’ll be forever grateful for.
The Parenthood Journal with daily self-reflection prompts will help you become a 1% better parent every day, review your parenting skills and their effectiveness.
Picky Eaters Bundle includes printable materials that will trigger your child’s curiosity for tasting new food and turn even the pickiest eater into a curious foodie.
Join The Challenge For A FRACTION Of The Cost Of A Parenting Coach
One hour with a parenting coach will cost you at least $100.
If you worked with them just once a week for a month, that would cost you $400.
If you worked with a coach for a year, the cost skyrockets to $4,800…
And that’s with ZERO guarantee that the coaching will work for you.
With the 160+ tools you’ll get in the Thriving Family Program, plus all the bonus material, it would be fair if I charged even one tenth of that ($480+).
But I don’t want to do that.
I want to make it as accessible as possible for every parent in this world to have a Thriving Family.
That’s why I didn’t price the program at $480, $400 or even $300.
You can try the program completely risk-free for just $197.
That’s less than you spend on games and toys for your kids just to keep them occupied.
It’s probably less than you spend on Netflix and Spotify every year.
It might even be less than you spend on coffee each month.
And I can guarantee you that this program will bring much more long-term joy and happiness to your family than all of the above.
It will be the single best investment you’ll ever make in your family – guaranteed.
But don’t take my word for it.
Try it out, see the difference it makes for YOUR family…
Then you can decide whether it’s right for you or not.
You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.
365-Day “My Child’s Behavior Gets Better Or It’s FREE” Guarantee
Now, if for whatever other reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with the challenge…
Then I don’t want to keep your money.
That’s why I’m backing it up with a no-questions-asked 365-day money-back guarantee.
I know that your situation will improve in just days. But just in case, I’ll give you 365 days of time to ask for a refund.
If the challenge doesn’t absolutely exceed your expectations, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and my team will return your full investment.
No questions asked!
For parents who enjoy reading the daily challenge emails.
- 12 monthly challenges
- 160+ easy-to-implement parenting tools
- Complementary workbooks, printables, scripts and frameworks
- 8 free bonuses
For busy parents who want to get even faster results with even less time commitment.
- 12 monthly challenges
- 160+ easy-to-implement parenting tools
- Complementary workbooks, printables, scripts and frameworks
- 8 free bonuses
- Audio version of each challenge – listen on the go or while doing chores
- The Ultimate Parenting Checklist Bundle – includes over 100 checklists that you can use to solve hundreds of parenting problems within minutes by simply following the outlined steps
- One year of priority email support
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t worry – you won’t have to go through the same challenge again!
If you already completed one (or more) of the challenges from the Thriving Family Program, we’ll simply skip that one.
The program consists of short lessons in textual form. You will receive one lesson each day, containing one tool. As if receiving one short chapter of a book.
Since you will receive lessons via email, you can of course read them anytime and anywhere you wish. I advise you to read them in the morning and try to use them in the same day when they are still fresh in your memory.
Once you receive the lessons, they are yours to keep. You will be able to return to them anytime, read them again and as many times as you want. You can also print them out and save them in physical form or make visual reminders out of them to help you stay consistent.
All you need is access to your emails. There are no other tools or investments needed.
Before I answer this question, let me ask you this first: how much time would you SAVE if you could solve your parenting problems quickly and easily?
If it’s a significant amount of time (and stress!), then I think you and I both know what you need to do.
The daily challenge emails that I’ll be sending you will only take 5 minutes to read. You can skim through them while having your coffee, taking a break from work or watching your favorite TV show.
Now, if you’re about to go on a 30-day vacation with no access to your email… that’s not really a problem either. The emails will wait for you until you return, just make sure you get them now before we increase the price.
Plus, you have a whole 365 days to try the program 100% risk-free.
The contents of the system are intended for the parenting of children of all ages. These are proven parenting techniques that simply work, regardless of the age of the children. Some also work with adults!
I’ve been developing and using these tools for over 40 years now. Much of my work has been focused specifically on kids with various disorders because I know that being a parent in this case can be particularly challenging.
My methods have been tried and tested on thousands of kids with ADHD, Autism, Anxiety and other disorders. I’ve made sure that they’re bulletproof and working flawlessly in such situations.
My recommendation is to give it a try. You have nothing to lose and I’m convinced you’ll be blown away by how effective they are for your situation.
I totally agree with you. Your children are different from all others. And this is really not a bad thing! It just means that they are predictable in some way and that the methods will work for them as they work for most other children.
The parenting techniques I will share with you are based on the psychological patterns and responses of many of the children I have worked with and observed in my 40-year career. Regardless of their personality and special characteristics, some things remain the same and work. They are human. In the nature of all of us.
Therefore, I am sure that you will also learn something new, that you will better understand your child and that you will gain new educational approaches and techniques that will make parenting easier and more successful.
I get this question all the time. And my answer is always the same.
I’ve been studying this subject for over 40 years now. I wrote 16 books about it and have personally tested the tools on thousands and thousands of kids.
Trust me when I say this – by now I’ve made all my materials so bulletproof that I have yet to see them fail.
You’ll be surprised by how well and how quickly this challenge will work for you. But don’t take my word for it – see for yourself. Try the program, and if it doesn’t absolutely exceed your expectations, e-mail my team, and they’ll return your full investment – no questions asked.
Of course! You can order it and then e-mail us at [email protected] to transform ownership to the person you want to gift it to.
If you are not satisfied with the product, please notify us at [email protected] within 365 days of purchase and get your money back.
Please just review and actually try to use the content in practice.